Need advice with scorpio gf..shes acting weird. help please. im a pisces?

ok.. so my gf... told me that shes been really stressed out and wants to be left alone. she might go to the philipines and be stationed there. it might be unfair for the both of us to wait etc.. then she calls me back in 1 hour..and i asked her whats going on with u..she then says... im just stressed about... show more ok.. so my gf... told me that shes been really stressed out and wants to be left alone. she might go to the philipines and be stationed there. it might be unfair for the both of us to wait etc.. then she calls me back in 1 hour..and i asked her whats going on with u..she then says... im just stressed about everything. then i tell her...im sorry u are stressing..she then says..its ok, dont worry about it. i will call u tomm. i gotta go now. i love you, good night,. then..2 hours later..i was going to leave her a comment on facebook...but..i found out..from her friend she changed her status to single.. im so lost right now. then she calls me on tuesday and tells me..shes starting to lose feelings for me...and i tell her..being in a long distance relationship...its easier to say ur losing feelings. it just depends how you handle the situation. then..i ask her..is this it..you are really going to call it off..just like this..and she says..yes.i guess so...then 2 minutes later she goes...forget it..how about we just talk about it more when i come back home in 2 weeks. whats up with that??!! then..the next day...she texts me..hey babe. what are you doing..then i tell her..you just called me babe..did u do that on accident..she says..no. i did it on purpose. that was on wednesday. i havent heard from her for like...3 days now. should i text her..or just wait for her to text me instead?? shes in army ait training, right now. is this a secret scorpio thing? comes back home in 2 more weeks.!!! we had things planned out. =[ is that how scorpio girls are?? i asked her..is it another guy..she goes hell no..im too stressed to be with other guys. etc...what do u scorpio females think?? does she still have feelings for me?? does it mean that we are not broken up yet..?? please help. i waited 7 months to see her. being face to face..do yo think..will fix things..instead of just talking on the phone??