I have to bring 3 things to school and one of the things I like to bring is Sarah Palin's books.?

I thought of bring 3 things that I enjoy in my life and one of them is a politician lady named Sarah Palin from Alaska. The reason I like Sarah Palin is because she bring more excitement to the 2008 campaign with all of the great speeches and great books like Going Rogue. I was wondering if you guys can help me out... show more I thought of bring 3 things that I enjoy in my life and one of them is a politician lady named Sarah Palin from Alaska. The reason I like Sarah Palin is because she bring more excitement to the 2008 campaign with all of the great speeches and great books like Going Rogue. I was wondering if you guys can help me out here on why is Sarah Palin is the best thing happened to politics. Leave out the Cons, I want the Pros only. Thanks!