JK
JK asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Are you in a relationship or married?

Are you in a relationship or married?

What's you and your significant other signs? (Sun, Venus, Rising, Moon, if you know)

What do you like and/or dislike most about the relationship?

If you are divorce, please share that too! Thanks

• Single

Yes I am in a relationship..12yrs to be exact.

He is a Cancer, I am a scorpio Sun/Rising/Venus, Pisces Moon

I love everything about our relationship EXCEPT when he gets moody..ugh!!

Got a boyfriend of almost two years. Cancer sun/ taurus moon/ venus cancer. Emotional trainwreck. I guess Aquarius/ Cancer reviews are right lol they sound just like my situation.

Starting to have the awkward guy friend phase. He's pisces. I'm intrigued but want to stay away from water signs now lol.

I'm Aquarius sun/ scorpio moon/ venus capricorn/ virgo rising

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvXkZ... Please help me I'm so confused (basically ^ in detail)

I'm in a relationship and the boy I'm dating and I are both Pisces. I believe that what I dislike most about the relationship is that he is a lot like I am, which can get annoying when he acts towards me the way I would act to him. However, I love him for the same reasons.

Relationship.

I am a leo, Venus in Virgo, Moon in Capricorn.

He is a cancer, Venus in Gemini,Moon in Leo.

I like that he is caring and sentimental, that he is wise with money(something i don't posses), his unconditional love, and his loyalty and devotion.

I dislike that he's a bit of a mama's boy, controlling when it comes to money and decision making, and its really hard to keep up with his ever changing mood swings.

other than that i love him very much.

I'm in a relationship: My boyfriends sign is saggatarius and I'm a Virgo

I love his opinions on everything and his optimism, I love that he tries to keep things possitive.

He's a hard worker, but wild and fun, very romantic and he really wants to learn what you like.

I don't like that he can never b e wrong, but thats all, oh sometimes he's over confident.

Source(s): Virgo

relationship.

my boyfriend is cancer sun, capricorn moon, cancer venus, leo mars. dont know his rising

i love that he´s sweet as can get, loving, adorable, he loves me and he´s very smart

i dislike that he is very moody. and he can be very jealous and possessive. but am used to it so is w.e.

sagittarius sun

scorpio moon

cap rising

libra venus

I'm single being a Cancer after being hurt in the past it takes a while for me to trust again, but i do have my eye on a Scorpio, he's really amazing but he's been hurt alot too so I know its gonna take him maybe forever to trust someone again but i think i can wait :)

Relationship

-

I like how she can make me feel when we're physically together.

I hate how she tends to ignore me when we're not.

Single : Aquarius

The whole world has conspired against me.

• Mokaä

in a relationship

im a gemini/taurus/cappy/aquarius

he is a aries/taurus/???/leo