How can I LEGALLY put a DVD on YouTube?

Are there any LEGAL loopholes that will allow me to put ***clips**** of my fav show on youtube? I've seen some "off screen" videos. Does that somehow make it legal? What i mean by that is people record the tv or computer screen vs uploading the actual files. Is there a time limit or something... show more Are there any LEGAL loopholes that will allow me to put ***clips**** of my fav show on youtube? I've seen some "off screen" videos. Does that somehow make it legal? What i mean by that is people record the tv or computer screen vs uploading the actual files.

Is there a time limit or something like up to 30 secs that will make it legal? I know some people change the coloring and i really dont want to do that.. will recording it off screen be ok??
Update: yeah but there is some way you can legally put music up if it's less than 30 secs.. or something like that. What about videos?
Update 2: Well it is a tv show so I didn't make it or anything.. I just want to put up a clip, like a 2 min segment or whatever I can legally put up..