Why believe in God, your God?

I'm only fifteen so be patient with my grammar and reasoning. From what we (as a society) have learned over the last few millennia (or, actually more recently) is that everything has a natural process and it stops there. There is no divine intervention and no need for a God in this process. Most of the... show more I'm only fifteen so be patient with my grammar and reasoning. From what we (as a society) have learned over the last few millennia (or, actually more recently) is that everything has a natural process and it stops there. There is no divine intervention and no need for a God in this process. Most of the prophecies told are very generic, and could be said today. The only argument that seems to be valid is "what are the chances of us getting here?" This can simply be answered by trial and error, the life that didn't make that slim chance isn't here - and we are. My question is, why do you believe in "God" and what makes your specific God better then the other thousands? My grandparents are Jewish and came from Russia right before the holocaust so I have read the Torah and it seems to be full of errors (and the Jews I know don't actually believe in God.)
Update: Sorry about the wall of text, computer ****** up.
Update 2: Is that a Jew joke, and wow Matthew what an ignorant answer.