I like Dean Martin's Music and I'm only 15 what do you think about?

Well a cool and classy handsome chap like me enjoys fine arts, fine dining and what I consider fine music is well Dean Martin, Mob Hits.

What are your thoughts on that do you think it's strange for a 15 year old to enjoy Old Music.

Your thoughts in general please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baRqH3dBmBE

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

Hey pallie, I thinks likes it is so so cool that you dig our Dino....just wonderin' how you have come to know, love, and honor our great man. Never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool....oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth. btw, you just might wanna checks out the ol' ilovedinomartin dino-blog (see below) 'cause your quire is bein' featured there....so cool to find someone so youthful so Dino-inspired......

• Sammy

I'm 18, yet I prefer old music to modern, I'll admit modern rock is good, but I prefer reggae, ska (first, second (also known as 2 tone) and third waves), jazz (this includes jazz fusion) and blues (I'm particularly fond of Robert Johnson, who was from the thirties). The point I'm trying to make is you are not alone in this whole thing, Dean Martin is a fine choice in musician, I quite like his duet with Frank Sinatra in the song 'It's a Marshmallow World' in a rat pack Christmas album. Enjoy this time while you can, you'll eventually face obstacles (especially social ones if you go out drinking).

i think of Dean Martin is classic stuff which will continuously have followers. you're fortunate to hearken to music you take excitement in somewhat than the main contemporary matters which will probable be forgotten in a three hundred and sixty 5 days or so.

In one sense, yes, because most 15 year old do not listen to Dean, Frank, Sammie, etc. On the other hand, great music and great singers are timeless. Dean Martin is one of the all time greats and it should not be unusual for anyone of any age to listen to him.

Listening to different music from different eras simply means you have a superior taste in music compared to most of your peers.

• Harold

Hi, Dean Martin has a good voice and sings some good songs. Some of the songs are still relevant.

Absolutely not, that's when I got into Dean martin, Sammy Davies Jr & Matt Monroe etc. Your mates just need to catch up :)

I like just about any music,movies from the 50's-70's. I love the rat pack, and the godfather is the best movie ever made, so your user name is beast...LOL.

Who cares what others think. It was kinda weird growing up to love old stuff and people wanted to know why you didn't like (insert shitty pop band) but as long as you like it, that is all that matters.

thats awesome! im 18 and im kind of the same way. it can help in some cases, but not in others. Dean is a great artist, as is Frank Sinatra. they should be treasured as a couple of the greatest artists of their time

i think its fine. everyones different and thats a good thing! a lot of people like the beatles, although im not sure if its because they think it makes them cool or something, but the beatles are pretty old. some people like 80's music, and its not super old but they like it. for example, i like the goo goo dolls. theyre not super old, but majority of my friends dont know them but i think its fine. everyone has different tastes and its all good. i dont find it strange, i dont think anyone should. music is music, its good to love it.

No, it isn't strange . I'll bet that there is up to date music that you like as well, this just goes to show that you are fortunate enough to have a wide taste in music !