Monopoly (the board game) buying houses?

OK so my mother is being a complete psychopath about monopoly and her and i disagree on the rules Her Rules- 1. She says when you get all of the properties of a certain color and are going to buy houses you have to buy one house for each property you cant just buy one house for one property. 2. She Says you can... show more OK so my mother is being a complete psychopath about monopoly and her and i disagree on the rules
Her Rules-
1. She says when you get all of the properties of a certain color and are going to buy houses you have to buy one house for each property you cant just buy one house for one property.
2. She Says you can only buy one wave of houses for a certain color each turn. (ex)You have Boardwalk and Park Place You can only put a "1" house on each property and if you cant afford two houses you cant buy any

Please help tell me if this is the correct rules for monopoly and if not post what they are thank you :)
by the way she read the rules and she thinks shes right so don't suggest the instruction...