Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Girls : Have you ever used your gender vulnerability to get men into trouble..lol?

Like for example, call a guy(whom you hate)see you in you place for something and when he comes to the room, scream aloud to make the neighbors think that this guy is mishandling you

I have falsely accused boys when I used to be in school of sexual harassment. Because my teacher would have this seating plan, and sit me next to a guy who I really hated..so I told her that he sexually harasses me.

haha. definite I even have actual. i substitute into on a college field holiday and that i had to Pee rather undesirable. we've been at Mcdonalds. and the ladies bathing room had the longest line ever. i propose there had to of been a minimum of 15 human beings. and there have been 2 available stalls. and that i heavily concept i substitute into going to pee my pants. I swear. lol. so i substitute into like "you be attentive to what. Screw this. i bypass in the mens' bathing room. and you need to take heed to human beings gasp. i went in the boys bathing room went back out. and then each and all the ladies went in there too. i felt so cool because of the fact i began out it. lol.

No.

My boyfriend had this problem with his ex. She was going around saying she was pregnant with his baby. She never was.

I absolutely despise girls like that and have no respect for them. And when something bad happens and no one helps them because they think they're full of BS, they'll get what was coming to them because karma is a *****. There is no reason to potentially ruin a guy's life if he ends up going to jail for something that never happened. It's inhuman.

Gawd, no! Who would do such a terrible thing? I guess there are such evil vixens, but *I* am not one of those.

I would be the loyal friend trying to get the dumb, set-up guy OUT of the mess!

That would be similar like a sin, an innocent man does not deserve this

Wow. Shallow.

Goddd!! Never...

Plainly speaking, I feel its a sin to falsely accuse someone..

• Nope.

I'm not vulnerbale in any way and would never do something of the sort.

lol i heard this story where a girl was harassing her bf and the bf called the cops and when they came she started crying and the bf got arrested LOL