If i prayed for god to keep me away from the sins of today would he do anything to help no matter what?

What i am saying is that i prayed for god to keep me away from my daily sins the sins i do everyday the modern worldly sins, I asked for him to guide me to his words and understanding.A while after i had prayed all that i had headaches pains stomaches very sad sorrow random sorrow just depression but it kept me... show more What i am saying is that i prayed for god to keep me away from my daily sins the sins i do everyday the modern worldly sins, I asked for him to guide me to his words and understanding.A while after i had prayed all that i had headaches pains stomaches very sad sorrow random sorrow just depression but it kept me away from what i ususally do and it made me learn more about the bible and his words it made me seek understanding.Was it god who did this or was it just me.