Guitar hero 3 wii guitar?

I have the guitar hero 3 wii game but no guitar. I'm looking for somewhere to buy the guitar for it used or new that isn't going to cost a lot. I've looked on ebay and the cheapest i can find is about $25. I don't really want to pay that much just for the guitar.

• Best answer

I paid €70 (~$90) for my GH3 Wii guitar when the Guitar Hero series was at the peak of its popularity and got unholy amounts of mainstream media attention. If you can get a good as new guitar controller for $25, it's well worth it. I haven't had a single problem with mine. And I have played A LOT of GH3, GH World Tour, GH5, Rock Band 2, Green Day: Rock Band and GH: Metallica.

For $25 its worth it cause you can also use it in other Guitar Hero games for wii and the Rock Band games, 2, Beatles,

Have you tried craigslist.org? You can look in your local area or select locations all over the world and set your price to see what comes up for that price and you can also see pics. Hope this helps and good luck.

Source(s): personal experience

you can get them for less than £10 if you look in the sale part of ya news paper