Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Anyone else enjoy taking walks in the night?

I donno why... I feel like I'm in my element sorta speak when I'm out at night on the cold summer nights. I love it so much. I'm not a creep or anything...well I guess that's open to interpretation. I just enjoy it, I'm a creature of the night I think. I usually go out at around 10 or 11 pm, and walk around the near blocks.

I think it's cause I like the feeling of insecurity, of at any moment's notice a guy with a gun or knife could kill me instantly. It makes me feel alive.

Favorite Answer

most serial killers and rapists start out walking around their neighborhoods in the night.

Yeah it's good. I always have a feeling that the deserted streets are just there for the taking. I don't have a feeling of insecurity at all, I feel empowered for some reason, I'll probably end up stabbed now.

When I lived in England I used to catch the first train to a village in the morning and walk back home through the countryside as the sun came up, rounding a corner and coming face-to-face with a stag is as close to spiritual as I think it gets.

My daughter started doing it around grade 11...every now and then during the summer, going out in the middle of the night and enjoying the night. Usually sometime between 12 and 3 am. When she moved to Vancouver, she walked for 3 hours one night all the way down to the waterfront and back.

I've never done it.

Yes I do enjoy it very much, I do not know about anyone else but it gives me a feeling of peace. I do not get to walk around the early morning or late evenings often but when I do I make the most of it.

I love being outside at night. Its quiet, and dark. Those things comfort me. I guess it makes it easier to think. Ive always been a creature of the night.

I enjoy a walk at night, looking up at the beauty of the stars.

I enjoy walking at night, especially across the moors, and through the woods.

• korol

no longer possibly. right here in the North the nights are friggin' chilly. Edit: nicely I stay in Northern Europe and in the wintry climate while that is dark that is by no potential heat, and in the summertime while that is heat that is by no potential dark.

• Hippo

I enjoy it as well, more peaceful, allows me to become more aware of my surroundings when most of the time all of the other people and ambient noise around keep me shut off from truly observing the world around me.