What's the worst parenting move you've seen lately?

Earlier today, I saw a car drive past me and they had a car seat installed in the car. But they had the baby, who was maybe 8-9 months old, sitting on the mothers lap, strapped in with the seat belt! I am a huge car seat fanatic, practice extended rear facing and never let my daughter in a vehicle unless a car seat... show more Earlier today, I saw a car drive past me and they had a car seat installed in the car. But they had the baby, who was maybe 8-9 months old, sitting on the mothers lap, strapped in with the seat belt! I am a huge car seat fanatic, practice extended rear facing and never let my daughter in a vehicle unless a car seat can be installed (excluding the bus since they don't have seat belts and then my daughter is strapped into a stroller that I never let go of). So my heart went out for that poor baby.
I was so tempted to say something to the parents but I didn't notice until they drove past me and away.

What is the worst parenting move you have seen lately?
Update: Okay Zorro, I think you win this one for worst parenting move witnessed lol