Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Where do I get the item "XP Share" in Pokemon SoulSilver?

I want to get the item xp share but I don't know where to find it. Where is it located and how do I get it?

This is for soul silver by the way!

Thanks for the help :)

Favorite Answer

after you catch red gyarados and get the red scale and take it back to mr. pokemons house where you went to get the mystery egg in the very beginning of the game and he will give you the exp. share

One way to get it is to do the Daily Lottery at Goldenrod City. If one of your matches three of the random numbers, then you get an EXP share.

Another way (the easier way) is to go to the Lake of Rage and battle the red Gyrados (must do it in order to continue the story). Once you either catch it or defeat it, you get a Red Scale. Go back to Mr. Pokemon's house (that guy that gave you Togepi and where Professor Oak got you your Pokedex). He will say that he will exchange the Red Scale for an EXP Share. You say yes, and this EXP share is now yours.

I hope I get picked as best answer. Was this helpful at all?

After you beat or capture the Red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage, you will obtain the red scale. Take the red scale to Mr. Pokemon near Cherrygrove city and he will give you the Exp. Share in exchange.

if you have reached the Lake of Rage and beaten/caught Red Gyrados, you should have the key item Red Scale. try to recall now the BEGINNING of the game, when you had to get the Egg from Mr. Pokemon, which hatched into Togepi. if you return there and have the red scale, Mr. Pokemon will give you the Exp. Share. I can give you one of mine, too, if you want. I have extras from all my Emerald playthroughs. just make sure to Best Answer this if you think it is actually best. a lot of times, people never even choose a best answer, and it's starting to hurt my Best Answer percentage.

Source(s): I had to look it up when I went after it in HeartGold, and I know that the EXP share is the same in both.

It would be in eterna city near the cycling road talk to the scientist/assistant standing near the northern door. If you have SEEN (not caught) at least 35 different types of Pokémon, he will then give you the Exp. Share, which allows you to equip it onto a Pokémon;

after you have gotten the red scale go back to mr.pokemon and he will trade you the red scale for an exp share

Source(s): myself

show prof elm tokapie