1000w sony explode 12'' run by a fusion CA-AM40700 700w 4 chanel amp?

ok so i went out today and bought this.... the guy in the shop said it will run good. i opened the boxes and read the specs my sub is 1000w short term max power, 300w rated power rated impedence 4 channel..... my amps power ratings are 700w peak power, 50w rms x 4 4 channel, 80w rms x 4 4 channel and 160w rms x 2... show more ok so i went out today and bought this.... the guy in the shop said it will run good. i opened the boxes and read the specs my sub is 1000w short term max power, 300w rated power rated impedence 4 channel.....
my amps power ratings are 700w peak power, 50w rms x 4 4 channel, 80w rms x 4 4 channel and 160w rms x 2 4 channel bridged.
will this amp run the sub?
i have two 6/9s in the back hooked up to my head unit and two front speakers im not sure about as the hidden in the door trim... i boaught the car a few weeks ago and has all the setup to run 2 amps and the speakers are wired to the boot... i just ran wires back from the 6/9s to my head unit... will the amp run the speakers in it to? sorry first setup so bit dumb when it comes to things... i managed to rewire the head unit and run the 6/9s thats all lol
1 answer 1