Am I the only hard core Progressive here in yahoo answers or are there more?

I feel like I am the only one here protecting the Communist agenda so I think I can safely say that Yahoo Answers is full of Liberals. Liberals are normally gay hippies who wanna be like us Progressives. The only problem is that Liberals do not fully understand the real Democrat agenda which is Progressive in... show more I feel like I am the only one here protecting the Communist agenda so I think I can safely say that Yahoo Answers is full of Liberals. Liberals are normally gay hippies who wanna be like us Progressives.

The only problem is that Liberals do not fully understand the real Democrat agenda which is Progressive in nature. Yea this is Communism and us Progressives are proud of being hard core Communists.

So you Liberals are still wet in the ears and need to learn a lot more about Progressiveness and no I am not talking about the insurance company.

So who here in YA is progressive and better yet am I the only one?

Am I alone?
Update: so you call me a troll huh

Well I was a Democrat from birth. My Parents taught me how to be a Communist when I was very young.

You Liberals don't know much about the real Democratic party as far as I am concerned
Update 2: fractured you are right I meant to say wet behind the ears but since I am descended from a long line of illegal aliens I am afraid my English is not that good