promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Pregnant ladies when did you get?

When did you get the dark line going down your belly (the linea negra i believe it's called) I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and I have nothing! Do all pregnant ladies get it? I do remember getting that line with my last two pregnancies so what gives?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Elisha
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

I got it near the end of my pregnancy, around 34 weeks with my first, im 28 weeks and still nothing yet.

I dont think all woman get it though.

Source(s): ME
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 years ago

Not all woman do. I never did and never had my belly button pop out either

Woman who do get the linea negra can get at any stage, but mostly get it when they get bigger. I would say 25+ weeks xx

Source(s): mummy 2 7 month old Liam
  • mw
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I got it pretty early on with my first pregnancy and it was super wide, and went all the way up to my breast bone. With #2 I got it much later in my pregnancy and it was much skinnier and lighter. Not all women get it, too. It really doesn't mean anything one way or the other! Just wait and see if it shows up! :)

I also used to have one up to my belly button when I was a teenager. It faded after like 15 or 16 though.

• 10 years ago

I didn't notice one until I was about 35 weeks pregnant. It usually dosent show until you get really big. I know you probably already feel really big, but trust me you get even bigger.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

not everyone gets it. i had a girl 6 years ago and never got it and i was pregnant with a boy (which i lost) but i didnt get it with him either

• 10 years ago

I never really got that, it is most common in women of color.

• 10 years ago

i never got it maybe you'll be the same or maybe it'll be wen you get bigger

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.