where in uk can i get those small 5 mm plastic plugs we see fitted in kitchen cupboards?

just fitted ( ongoing) all cupboards and only supplied with a dozen small blanking plugs for the internal holes. I want to fill ALL the holes with these blanking white plastic 5mm plugs but no store seems to sell them and an online search has yielded no results. would appreciate any suggestions or answers maybe a kitchen fitter? etc.

4 Answers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.