J.K. Rowling wants YOU to give Harry Potter a new name!!!?

Well, not exactly. But I want you to! Pretend J.K. Rowling has announced that she wants to give a little 'spice' to the Harry Potter franchise, and has decided to let her fans choose the new names for her books series! So you will have to come up with completely original names for each of the Harry... show more Well, not exactly. But I want you to! Pretend J.K. Rowling has announced that she wants to give a little 'spice' to the Harry Potter franchise, and has decided to let her fans choose the new names for her books series! So you will have to come up with completely original names for each of the Harry Potter books. But here's the catch; the names must have something to do with the book!

Here is the list of Harry Potter books in order:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Sorcerer's Stone)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Here's an example:
Instead of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, it's now Harry Potter and the Deranged Murderer!

Of course, that was a horrible example! I have several better ideas, but I don't want to give those away to just anyone! So please give some original and humorous examples! Whoever has the best gets 10 points!

And please don't give any rude answers! Thank you!
Update: OMG these are so hilarious! Thanks to all!