Emma watson's new haircut?

Have any of you seen Emma watson's new haircut? I think she looks great, but I'm so used to her long hair! What do you guys think? Just thought it would be fun to get everyone's opinion!

She pulls it off but her hair was amazing!

I wouldnt have done it if i were her!

Source(s): i
  • Robin

Personally I hate it as it just doesn't suit her face or her personality. It just seems to me that she's too quiet and awkward to pull it off. Also then there's the thing that her hair is shorter than any guys I've ever seen her with which I've always found a little strange I know it doesn't really matter but still. if she's happy with it good for her but I don't think she can pull it off that's just my opinion of it which I'm entitled to and what the question asks so please don't attack me for it.

at first i also thought i'm too used to her long hair, but the thing is, if you really look at her, she can pull it off unlike most other stars. she's still so glamorous, and i think it really must feel wonderful with that haircut. it's because she kinds of looks like a boy that i like it.

I really don't think she even got a haircut. In the picture, it looks like all of her hair is pinned into a small beehive kind of updo.

• Shes still extremely gorgeous but I dont like though. I like her long hair, it fits emma just fine to me!

I am like one of Emma's biggest fans and I don't like it. Maybe if I get used to seeing her like it I will but I dunno. She looks like a boy. She still looks gorgeous of course and whatever hairstyle she gets she can rock lol. I just hope she grows out her hair

Source(s): Emma fan!! :)

i think its cute and different

its good making a change once in a while, especially for celebrities!!

i think the haircut is cute :)

Shes very pretty, i wouldn't have guess she could pull it off! It looks very cute! Its weird seeing her like that, i=like when i see her im like who is that? ohhh!!!

don't like it at all... i think its the result of her edgy new rock band boyfriend

terrible