Emma watson's new haircut?

Have any of you seen Emma watson's new haircut? I think she looks great, but I'm so used to her long hair! What do you guys think? Just thought it would be fun to get everyone's opinion!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best answer

She pulls it off but her hair was amazing!

I wouldnt have done it if i were her!

Source(s): i
  • Robin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Personally I hate it as it just doesn't suit her face or her personality. It just seems to me that she's too quiet and awkward to pull it off. Also then there's the thing that her hair is shorter than any guys I've ever seen her with which I've always found a little strange I know it doesn't really matter but still. if she's happy with it good for her but I don't think she can pull it off that's just my opinion of it which I'm entitled to and what the question asks so please don't attack me for it.

• 9 years ago

at first i also thought i'm too used to her long hair, but the thing is, if you really look at her, she can pull it off unlike most other stars. she's still so glamorous, and i think it really must feel wonderful with that haircut. it's because she kinds of looks like a boy that i like it.

• 9 years ago

I really don't think she even got a haircut. In the picture, it looks like all of her hair is pinned into a small beehive kind of updo.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Shes still extremely gorgeous but I dont like though. I like her long hair, it fits emma just fine to me!

• 9 years ago

I am like one of Emma's biggest fans and I don't like it. Maybe if I get used to seeing her like it I will but I dunno. She looks like a boy. She still looks gorgeous of course and whatever hairstyle she gets she can rock lol. I just hope she grows out her hair

Source(s): Emma fan!! :)
  • 9 years ago

i think its cute and different

its good making a change once in a while, especially for celebrities!!

i think the haircut is cute :)

• 9 years ago

Shes very pretty, i wouldn't have guess she could pull it off! It looks very cute! Its weird seeing her like that, i=like when i see her im like who is that? ohhh!!!

• 9 years ago

don't like it at all... i think its the result of her edgy new rock band boyfriend

• 9 years ago

terrible

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.