? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Have you Seen Emma Watson's New Haircut?

Did you already see Emma Watson's new haircut

http://newsoholics.com/2010/08/05/emma-watson-hiar...

It is really short! What do you think, does it look good on her or should she stick with long hair? Maybe change the color?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw this when I logged on the net this morning, my first thought was "noooo!! nooo Emma!! grow. it. BACK!!!". Girls looks prettier with long hair, and she's beautiful, and her hair was a big part of her, I loved her long, thick locks :( She's still beautiful, but I hope she grows it back.

Source(s): In love with Emma Watson since I was 12.
  • 9 years ago

Personally I hate it as it just doesn't suit her face or her personality. It just seems to me that she's too quiet and awkward to pull it off.

Also then there's the thing that her hair is shorter than any guys I've ever seen her with which I've always found a little strange I know it doesn't really matter but still.

if she's happy with it good for her but I don't think she can pull it off that's just my opinion of it which I'm entitled to and what the question asks so please don't attack me for it.

• Shawn
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I liked her hair the way it was before. I don't think that she should change the color. If she is going to change anything, I would want to see how it looks longer than she used to keep it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I wouldn't be able to tell if it was emma watson if the title wasn't there.

Personally i don't like it but if she's comfortable with it then she should keep it that way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Wow! When I read really short, I wasn't thinking THAT short. She is still pretty but I like her with long hair.

• 9 years ago

She looks like that model, "Twiggy"

Here's a picture:

http://amyesmith.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/...

But I think it looks nice...more mature...But she still looks better with long hair!

• 9 years ago

Long hair, short hair really doesn't look right on her.

• 9 years ago

it definitely looks good on her but i just can't believe she did it! i'm predicting she'll start using extensions before it grows all the way back like selena gomez did.

• 9 years ago

that is so bad, i prefer with long hair as it suited her more

• 9 years ago

well who-ever still likes her after this, truly is a fan.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.