? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Have you Seen Emma Watson's New Haircut?

Did you already see Emma Watson's new haircut

http://newsoholics.com/2010/08/05/emma-watson-hiar...

It is really short! What do you think, does it look good on her or should she stick with long hair? Maybe change the color?

Favorite Answer

I saw this when I logged on the net this morning, my first thought was "noooo!! nooo Emma!! grow. it. BACK!!!". Girls looks prettier with long hair, and she's beautiful, and her hair was a big part of her, I loved her long, thick locks :( She's still beautiful, but I hope she grows it back.

Source(s): In love with Emma Watson since I was 12.

Personally I hate it as it just doesn't suit her face or her personality. It just seems to me that she's too quiet and awkward to pull it off.

Also then there's the thing that her hair is shorter than any guys I've ever seen her with which I've always found a little strange I know it doesn't really matter but still.

if she's happy with it good for her but I don't think she can pull it off that's just my opinion of it which I'm entitled to and what the question asks so please don't attack me for it.

• Shawn

I liked her hair the way it was before. I don't think that she should change the color. If she is going to change anything, I would want to see how it looks longer than she used to keep it.

I wouldn't be able to tell if it was emma watson if the title wasn't there.

Personally i don't like it but if she's comfortable with it then she should keep it that way.

Wow! When I read really short, I wasn't thinking THAT short. She is still pretty but I like her with long hair.

She looks like that model, "Twiggy"

Here's a picture:

http://amyesmith.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/...

But I think it looks nice...more mature...But she still looks better with long hair!

Long hair, short hair really doesn't look right on her.

it definitely looks good on her but i just can't believe she did it! i'm predicting she'll start using extensions before it grows all the way back like selena gomez did.

that is so bad, i prefer with long hair as it suited her more

well who-ever still likes her after this, truly is a fan.