Poll: Six pack abs on girls?

If you are a girl, would you want to have a six pack or be jealous of someone with a six pack? Or would you prefer plain flat abs? And if you are a guy, do you find six packs on girls attractive, or do you prefer none?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

my friend who is a girl has one it is sooooooo.... cool

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://weightsci.com/puPYAk
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Leave the six packs to the guys honey! I like a flat stomach no abs.

• 10 years ago

I would rather have plain flat abs, but any abs at all would be nice! I would waaaayyyy rather have a six pack than be jealous of someone with a six pack.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I'm a girl. And i think just having a flat stomach is so much better looking. If you have a six pack and you're a girl, its a bit manly... But whatever floats your boat.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

anyway would be fine, but I`d want to be in just as good shape as my girl was, but I admirer the Lady's with just a touche of a six pack, but I know it all has to do with body types, not everyone can get that six pack look, DARN IT.

• 10 years ago

i think girls with six packs r like manly and its gross. girls should have nice flat stomachs and let the guys have the six packs for sure. im deff not jealous of girls with six packs, im afraid of them

• 10 years ago

I'm a guy and 6 packs on girls are groooossss

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Im a girl, and I have just simple toned stomach. I don't think that six-packs look good on girls it's too masculine.

Source(s): Me
  • 10 years ago

id rather have plain flat abs. a six pack might look too... manly?

• 10 years ago

i once saw a cheerleader in my high school with a pack, not sure if it was 4 or 6, but it was there not deep chiseled but i liked how it looked, i was impressed, but she was very athletic and cheerleaders do alot of ab crunches, we had to do 200 that day,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.