Since Creation Science has proven Christian prayer in public school can stop juvilile delinquency shouldn't we?

Shouldn't we mandate it for every ones children?

Overnight we can stop teen pregnancy

drug and alcohol abuse,

Violent video game addiction

masterbation

Abortion

disrespect for teachers

disobedience to parents

skipping church on Sumdays

failure to tithe allowances

Sin

Sounds good to me.

Anything to help our children thrive.

For starters you have used an Oxymoron "Creation Science" and secondly, what planet do you live on? I have never heard of Christian prayer stopping juvenile delinquency. Seriously do you think praying will stop people having sex and masturbating, we are genetically hard wired to want to and like having sex so i think you would have to do more than just praying to stop that from happening.

As much as you want it to happen, forcing people to pray isn't going to make them stop doing the wrong things or make them stop doing the things they want which feel good.

Source(s): logic

Its exciting that to me via fact i did no longer advance up in a Christian better half and babies. whilst i began out basic college it grow to be throughout the time of the combat to take it out so as a replace of prayer we had a 2nd of silence each morning. i did no longer know what we've been doing so I purely concept approximately regardless of got here to strategies (first grade). i'm a Christian and that i do no longer think of that ritualistic compelled prayer is the respond. A 2nd of silence interior the morning so as that scholars can % their own strategies would be appropriate to me. i think of that if there's a tragedy and scholars desire to wish that would desire to be allowed. i think of that if somebody needs to wish for athletes to be risk-free for the era of a game, it could be allowed. no person ought to would desire to take part, yet no person must be prevented the two.

Well this nation was created on certain terms like freedom of religion i would enjoy to have everyone pray, believe in God, and read the bible daily. But no we can't do anything about it due to lawsuits. Freedom of religion is what causes public schools to generally not have religious classes.

So praying in school will put a halt to all those nasty things but leading prayers in church doesn't make our priests stop raping children.

I'm sensing a hole in your logic but I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps if I pulled my finger out of Father Ricardo's *** I could, but where's the fun in that?

-Benny

• BriaR

Doesn't seem to do much for your spelling but I suppose if you were to spend all your time praying it would stop you doing all that stuff that you list.

Its increased bullying though. And they dont have very sound figures for their proof.

In australia, we have sex education classes that just repeat over and over again "No sex is the safest sex of all".

Teenage pregnancy is more out of control lately.

And plus, if we have to many religious types, we are going to have lame religious gang wars.

At the Anglican school i went to, we had huge drug issues.

Now play nicely and stop winding up the Christians, you know none of that is true.

• ?

Have you ever been to a Catholic school? They have a higher teen pregnancy rate than public schools.

• Nate

HAHAHAHAHA, and of course you have a reliable source for this.