Parker is perfect, there's only one thing stopping him from liking me.. :(?

This is kind of a long story but bear with me.. I have the biggest crush on this boy, his name is Parker. He likes me too.. We have to keep everything a secret because his best friend, Trevor, and cousin, Zack, also have a big crush on me.. I want to be able to tell people about Parker and I and be able to hang out... show more This is kind of a long story but bear with me.. I have the biggest crush on this boy, his name is Parker. He likes me too.. We have to keep everything a secret because his best friend, Trevor, and cousin, Zack, also have a big crush on me.. I want to be able to tell people about Parker and I and be able to hang out with him during the day and not just at 12 o'clock at night!
Parker refuses to let anyone know anything about us until he is sure that Zack doesn't like me because he doesn't want to hurt Zack.. I keep telling Zack that I don't like him and he is being stubborn and actually told me that nothing I say to him will make him like me less.
I don't know what to do to make him not like me anymore so I can be with the one that I truely want to be with!
:(
Please help me out.. What do I do to either make Zack not like me or make Parker get over the fact that his cousin is and always will be obsessed with me?
Update: Hah, No they're really real people and this really sucks for me..
And I would tell him to make a choice but I think he would choose family over me at this point considering that this IS just a crush.. Right now.