Your favourite 'spoof' compositions?

Seeing the answer to a question earlier reminded me of 'Caccini's' now quite famous 'Ave Maria'. Those 'in the know' will probably be aware that this piece is not by Caccini at all (how 16th century does it sound to your ears?), but by 20th-century Russian composer Vladimir Vavilov... show more Seeing the answer to a question earlier reminded me of 'Caccini's' now quite famous 'Ave Maria'. Those 'in the know' will probably be aware that this piece is not by Caccini at all (how 16th century does it sound to your ears?), but by 20th-century Russian composer Vladimir Vavilov (1925-73). As well as 'rediscovering' Caccini's 'Ave Maria', Vavilov perpetrated a number of other musical hoaxes, mostly famous the 'Canzona' by Francesco da Milano (another 16th-century composer who had nothing to do with the piece attributed to him) which later became very successful with added words as the song 'The City of Gold'.

The fake 'Albinoni' Adagio aside (written in the 1950s by Remo Giazzotto), what other musical 'spoofs' are you are of?
Update: Apologies for my 'in haste' typos. Of course, the last sentence should read:
"What other musical spoofs are you aware of?"
Update 2: Dude: I see what you mean about Stravinsky's 'Fireworks'. I wonder if Stravinsky had heard Dukas's piece in 1909 Russia? Have you noticed how 'Uranus' from Holst's 'Planets' also resembles the Dukas (although it's pretty clear that this is purely coincidental)? Not quite... show more Dude:
I see what you mean about Stravinsky's 'Fireworks'. I wonder if Stravinsky had heard Dukas's piece in 1909 Russia? Have you noticed how 'Uranus' from Holst's 'Planets' also resembles the Dukas (although it's pretty clear that this is purely coincidental)?
Not quite what I meant by the question, however - I'm looking for pieces that are not by the person usually attributed to have written them but actually written by someone else.
Update 3: i.jones
A nice example, but this isn't about accidentally misattributed pieces from music history - rather hoax pieces 'passed-off' as the work of someone else by an intentional act of deception.