Moving to los angeles .?

right now im 14 years old, but when iturn 18,19 or maybe 20 iwas hoping to move los angeles,california. i already know los angeles isnt what it seems on TV. iknow its exspensive to live there and its not the glamorus lifestyle that everyone thinks it is. but ireally just wanna live in a big nice city were all the... show more right now im 14 years old, but when iturn 18,19 or maybe 20 iwas hoping to move los angeles,california. i already know los angeles isnt what it seems on TV. iknow its exspensive to live there and its not the glamorus lifestyle that everyone thinks it is. but ireally just wanna live in a big nice city were all the latest styles and fashion is and there tons to doo. ilove the weather and everything about LA. but ijust wanna no some information on houses, and jobs in los angeles .

is there a house ican live in thats not too exspensive in a safe and diverse neighborhood near all the fun activities LA has to offer like clubs and all the famous los angeles attractions.

please help . id love all the info you can give (:
just nothing stupid lol .
Update: p.s to MAD DOG .

why are you asking me question when your supposed to be answering mine?

FAIL !
Update 2: iknow its exspensive but like isaid iwanted to find something that WASNT to exspensive .
Update 3: okay then MAD DOG so why dnt you try saying that next time instead of answering my question with a question.

and if you wan tto be a smartass then dnt answer it at all .

people these days ...
5 answers 5