On Facebook I clicked "Hide" (oops) and lost all friends profile faces(pics) How do I undo that ?

I was just "hiding: some friends that enter comments a lot just for the day so I could more easily see the others when FB asked if I wanted to HIDE all faces and before I know what I did I said yes. I thought it was saying something else. For a week now I have been trying to figure out how to "undo"... show more I was just "hiding: some friends that enter comments a lot just for the day so I could more easily see the others when FB asked if I wanted to HIDE all faces and before I know what I did I said yes. I thought it was saying something else. For a week now I have been trying to figure out how to "undo" that BIG mistake. Can you, will you tell me? You who are so savvy about these things?
Update: Oh its not that I am trying to unhide people. Its that I want back the pics of the ones I still have on the news feed, thx.
1 answer 1