Can I reduce my cholesterol in 6 days?

I joined the YMCA in late April and I do aerobics/toning classes four times a week. It's an 8 minute walk to the Y. I always walk, and usually pick up groceries and /or pharmacy items after classes, and walk home. I've lost 9 pounds in 11 weeks. (Well, my weight has stayed at 142 for about 2 weeks... show more I joined the YMCA in late April and I do aerobics/toning classes four times a week. It's an 8 minute walk to the Y. I always walk, and usually pick up groceries and /or pharmacy items after classes, and walk home.
I've lost 9 pounds in 11 weeks. (Well, my weight has stayed at 142 for about 2 weeks now). My height is 5' 5''. I'm 53.
My doctor is following me for somewhat high blood pressure and somewhat high cholesterol. I bought a b.p. monitor and at the moment my b.p. is 124/77. If I spend a couple of hours on the computer, it will likely go up!

So I'm going for a blood test in 6 days. My diet has improved a bit. I've stopped eating chocolate bars and breakfast sausage and I usually have meat only once a day now. Still, I may have slightly increased my egg and cheese intake in the last couple of months.

What can I do to reduce my cholesterol before the blood test in 6 days?