Foreign Exchange Student - What Country?

Tl;wr (Too long; won't read) What country should I go on for my exchange? _________________________________________________ Hey there, I plan on being a foreign exchange student my senior year of high school through the Rotary's Youth Exchange program. I haven't been accepted ... yet, because they... show more Tl;wr (Too long; won't read) What country should I go on for my exchange?
______________________________________...
Hey there,

I plan on being a foreign exchange student my senior year of high school through the Rotary's Youth Exchange program. I haven't been accepted ... yet, because they do that in December, but I have though about which country I want to go to but would like some input :)

These are the countries I am able to choose from:

Africa Exchange Programs

* South Africa

Asia Exchange Programs

* India
* Japan
* Russia
* South Korea
* Taiwan
* Thailand

Australia Exchange Programs

* New Zealand

Europe Exchange Programs

* Austria
* Belgium
* Czech Republic
* Denmark
* Finland
* France
* Germany
* Italy
* Latvia
* Lithuania
* Norway
* Poland
* Slovakia
* Spain
* Sweden
* Switzerland
* Turkey

North America Exchange Programs

* Mexico

South America Exchange Programs

* Argentina
* Brazil
* Chile
* Ecuador

So far my top 3 choices are Norway, South Korea, and Russia. I want Norway because I heard it is a magnificent and beautiful place to be, and I am part Norwegian, but ... my main reason for going on this exchange is to learn a new language, and Norwegian isn't really useful in the USA or for that matter, anywhere but Norway! I also wanted South Korea because I've studied the language some, and my good friend is Korean and she's taught me some. The language is a great one to know because of business, and Korea's economy is strong; they also do a lot of trading with the USA. And... Russia? I'm not sure. The language seems pretty cool, but I'm not too sure about the country?

So, what country do you think I should go to?! Give me good reason! :) (and preferably pick between my top 3, but if you see a different country that is awesome, list some reasons why and I might have a change of heart!)

Thanks for everything! ... & reading this. :P
Update: P.S. The only country in which there is a language requirement is France, which is 3 years.