which is best reliance net connect plus or tata photon plus broad band?

i need real speed .. both company claim for 3.1 mbps .....i jus want to know which company gives real speed ... i need broad band for uploading in my site .... i more thing...... m from kanpur and reliance just came in kanpur 18 july 2010 and photon here since last 1 year ......... which will be better for me plz suggest

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago

Hi Akash,

We would like to recommend you to go for Tata Photon and enjoy the benefit of getting most faster Internet Connectivity Speed and many more benefits with best suitable tariff plans to meet your customized requirement of surfing...

• 3 years ago

hi costly . i might desire to assert you utilize the MTNL brodband 599 limitless and now it 599kbps limitless downloading and one hundred call are loose each and every months is extremely stable i used it. i receive issues is few minuets so decide for that yet once you desire to get twine much less connection then too u can decide for they'll grant you a prompt modem yet once you desire to apply transportable then decide for Reliance simply by fact it have a reliable community out element of delhi tata dose't artwork suitable and same approximately thought . Reliance have greater midsection incredibly than TATA Like reliance international you will discover easly. do only what you like

• 10 years ago

hey brada just go for tata photon as they offer u a good speed . most of my friends use photon ... they r really fast ... 600 mb downloaded in 2 hrs { torrents } ... i am not sure about the speed ...

• 10 years ago

tata

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.