"Breaking up" with someone who doesn't even think you are in a relationship...how to?

Okay, been seeing a guy for 10 months. Started as casual sex, then we liked each other. Now we are like really good freinds, who have sex regularly. I put a "feeler" out a few weeks ago regarding feelings, and was told that he hangs out with me b/c he likes me, and effs me b/c he thinks I'm... show more Okay, been seeing a guy for 10 months. Started as casual sex, then we liked each other. Now we are like really good freinds, who have sex regularly. I put a "feeler" out a few weeks ago regarding feelings, and was told that he hangs out with me b/c he likes me, and effs me b/c he thinks I'm hot.
My ex wants me back, and it's real love. The f-buddy guy - I know he feels more than he lets on. But I'm just torn. I have someone who will take a bullet for me, and someone who says it's "casual", but know that it's more than that. Not really a question, I know. I guess I'm 90% sure I will break up with Mr. Casual, but not quite sure how to do it/feel about it. He's great in a lot of ways. But he will never be a one-woman guy. And I respect that.