Why Do Vampires Crouch so much?

I think its odd that Vampires crouch so much, I mean you never see random people on the street crouching all the time! whats the point?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

i looked in all my books and thought for hours,i,m almost baffled.then it hit me,could it be they are just thinking about ah,,ah,, taking a dump? byeeexxx

• 1 decade ago

all those other people are wrong. i know vampires and they're just like normal people. they don't "sparkle" like some gay little fairy and they don't really crouch. i'm not sure what movie you saw to make you think that but really the only differances from vampires to humans is they drink blood (not killing if it's a good vampire), stay away from the sun (cuz they are fair skinned and dont want a nasty burn. who wants that?) and may have a bit of an allergic reaction to certain italian foods. you've probly seen many vampires you just don't know it

• 1 decade ago

You must under stand that we need to stay out of sight and crouching in the darkness is the best way to stalk and stay hidden.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You never see vampires crouching either. Because there's no such thing as vampires.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dom
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Seriously, there's no such thing as vampires. You talk about them like they're as normal as 'random people on the street'.

• 1 decade ago

sounds like a werewolf talking...at least I'm not down on all fours!

I'm just looking for somewhere to put my stake!

• 1 decade ago

its a preditor thing. preditors stay low so their prey cannot see them . preditor=vampire . crouch=low position.

• 1 decade ago

they're just trying to stay out of the sun so they don't sparkle.

• 1 decade ago

they are trying to dodge my bullets.

Source(s): E.I.R.F.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.