After the Plan B pill!?

about 4 months ago i had a missed abortion. recently i was wit my fiancé, and the condom broke. i felt the *** inside of me, so we rushed to the pharmacy to buy the plan b pills. so i took the first one, then 12 hous later i took the second one. a week after taking the plan b, i started my period on normals day... show more about 4 months ago i had a missed abortion. recently i was wit my fiancé, and the condom broke. i felt the *** inside of me, so we rushed to the pharmacy to buy the plan b pills. so i took the first one, then 12 hous later i took the second one.

a week after taking the plan b, i started my period on normals day however, it was really light. normally i have always had heavy periods, thats why this one has me thinking.

has anyone been through this, if so can you tell me about your experience?

or if you can help me out with any other information before i head out to go buy a pregnancy test....

thank you so much for your time.