whats a good strategy to win the lottery?

hel p a brother out

Favorite Answer

The best strategy is just make your mind blank and write down the first six numbers that come into your head. Then play them. You have to play to win.

• pdq

A good strategy to win the lottery. I'm glad you asked. Many others have asked about specific things they could do, but your question is much more broad and therefore open-minded to all other people's ideas that have come before you.

Here are some of my favorites that they have thought of:

* Analyze the numbers

* Analyze your dreams

* Read a Lotto book

* Visit a Lotto website

* Say the right prayer (apparently the wrong prayer just won't do)

* Consult a "Lotto Expert"

* Ask a psychic

* and my all-time favorite - perform Voodoo Magic! (Yes, someone actually suggested this!)

Do ALL of the above things....every one of them. Then guess what? You will have just as good a chance at winning a lottery jackpot as anyone else. That chance? For all practical purposes, zero.

Very good question. Although there's no one exact strategy that can assure you win the jackpot. It takes to learn more strategies. There have been many lotto winners out there who applied these strategies. These strategies include the use of lottery system software which are designed to analyze how number patter is arranged. It's quite interesting.

I fount it here: http://www.lotterywinning.info

Buy a lot of tickets, and hope you get lucky. There is no strategy to the lottery. In fact, you have a better chance of dying within two days than winning the lottery, so there is no way there CAN be a strategy.

• John W

Although you could try to maximize your chances of winning a small prize when buying many tickets for the same draw by ensuring that you don't repeat the smaller prize combinations in the tickets that you buy, you would still be losing money. It's one thing to have a strategy that results in a small win but the lottery is structured mathematically such that you will be on the losing end no matter what.

• ?

I would say to play different numbers everytime. Playing the same numbers just makes you addicted to the lottery and makes you wonder what would happen if you didn't play. Yet there is more chance to winning if you choose different numbers. or get a quick pick

There is no strategy it's all luck. You have a better chance of being struck by lightning three times in one day than winning the jackpot of a major lottery. My advise would be to not buy tickets at all, or just once in a while if your feeling lucky.

Hi, if u wanna win a lottery always or almost always you must see this page http://sistemaganarlaloteria.com/?hop=dackhan ... I was skeptical at the beginning but i did it and it really works. The page is in spanish but u can translate... i hope it works and good luck!!

I have bought one ticket for each game for like the past 20 years and have not won. I don't believe there is a strategy. Just luck. Good luck!

you're addicted.

unless you buy like 1920562367645724826329464916494627634549264 tickets, i wouldn't expect to win. it's all about luck. there is no ''strategy.'' -.-