Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelSpainIslas Baleares · 9 years ago

info about BCM Magaluf - Mallorca!?!?!?!?

Hi guys,

I need some information about Magaluf BCM Disco...is free entry or you have to pay!?!?how much!? during the week, what's the best night party (friday or saturday, etc) this summer!?!?!? and the last question is the most important: how is the wildlife?!?! are there many girls that want to HAVE FUN!!!?? thanks....

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

hey

i just got back from magaluf a few days ago and some nights its free to go in and other nights like when theres djs there like dj sammy or other acts on it was 50 euros to get in but i think the bar was free for a few hours.

If your wanting to go to one of their foam parties i think it will cost quite a bit and theres another bar on the strip called buffaloes that do really good foam parties every night.

The nightlife is obviously really good it was absolutely crazy and if you do this deal what we did called "mcp" you get a lot of things included like we got pirates uncut, foam party, calvin harris and tinie tempah, bar crawl, dj sash, bbq on the beach, silent disco, basshunter and booze cruise and free entry to 5 clubs for 200 euros it does seem a lot but it was worth it because you meet a lot of people and in some things like the pirates and booze cruise it was all free drinks.

x

• 9 years ago

They have their own website with all the information you need about whats on and prices. Type in BCM nightclub Magaluf and scroll down .

Have a great time!

• 4 years ago

There are around 47 species of shark in the Mediterranean, some on the endangered species list, but you're unlikely to see one. And in the past 100 years there have only been two deaths from shark attack in the entire Mediterranean. Don't worry about it, just enjoy the sun and sea. Absolutely nothing will happen to you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.