Help needed with using Adobe Photoshop with a tablet.?

I just purchased a tablet that came with Adobe Photoshop elements 8.0. I am a total newbie to using either. I am in need of good tutorials that will show me how to use them together. I have only found tuts explaining either the use of the tablet or Elements but nothing that will teach me how to use them together.... show more I just purchased a tablet that came with Adobe Photoshop elements 8.0. I am a total newbie to using either. I am in need of good tutorials that will show me how to use them together. I have only found tuts explaining either the use of the tablet or Elements but nothing that will teach me how to use them together.

I bought the tablet to do art with but can't figure out how to actually use it. Its a Intuos4 if that means anything. Can someone please point me to tutorials for beginners? The ones that came with the tablet mainly focus on the use of the tablet itself; I have nothing explaining how to use it with a paint program.
Update: It does help but not in the way I need. In psp, I could figure out how to do that. With the tablet and Elements I don't even know where to start. I guess what I am looking for are tuts that explain where the tools are and what they do. I can't figure out how to incorporate the tablet with Elements. I tried... show more It does help but not in the way I need. In psp, I could figure out how to do that. With the tablet and Elements I don't even know where to start. I guess what I am looking for are tuts that explain where the tools are and what they do. I can't figure out how to incorporate the tablet with Elements. I tried using a brush,, once I figured out where to find them and couldn't get it to work. When it comes to using either I am completely new. I don't know much of anything.