Would it be wise to buy a 1999 Nissan Maxima with 197,000 miles on it?

I'm currently in the process of looking for another car. About a month ago I was in a car accident. A gentlemen backed his '06 Ford Escape into my '97 Honda Accord and totaled it, so now I have to purchase another car. I came across a 1999 Nissan Maxima for $2,495 with exactly 197,573 miles on the... show more I'm currently in the process of looking for another car. About a month ago I was in a car accident. A gentlemen backed his '06 Ford Escape into my '97 Honda Accord and totaled it, so now I have to purchase another car. I came across a 1999 Nissan Maxima for $2,495 with exactly 197,573 miles on the engine. The price is right but that's A LOT of mileage. I'm a college student that works at the grocery store, so it's not like I'm rolling in money here. I just want something reliable that will get me to work and school everyday for the next couple of years or so (like I'm sure my Accord would have done). Would it be wise to purchase it despite the high mileage? Or should I just move on and try to find something else? How much longer would this car last? Anyone's input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :-)
Update: I want to thank everyone for their advice/input. I really do appreciate it. :-) I think I might leave this car alone and keep looking.