Shopify alternative, create your own website?

I am currently working on creating my own website via Shopify. It is very good but I may not be able to use Shopify as I sell personalised products. I am not a web builder but am happy with the cms system. When creating the product Shopify only lets you set up different size choices and colours etc not set... show more I am currently working on creating my own website via Shopify. It is very good but I may not be able to use Shopify as I sell personalised products. I am not a web builder but am happy with the cms system.

When creating the product Shopify only lets you set up different size choices and colours etc not set variations of custom text fields for customers to fill in their details for personalisation.

I need to be able to have variations of custom text field for each product and then to take the info through to the cart.

Does any one know a company out there who offer free templates and a good cms system so I can make my on website. I am a small business so don't want one that goes on about tracking customers etc I want an attractive shop that I can sell my personalised gifts. I am competent with illustrator and photoshop so can do the designing myself, I can't do codes etc.