Why is Netflix app on Xbox 360 load so slow!?

Now this only happened recently, but i noticed that my netflix app is taking forever to load on the Xbox 360. Normally, it only takes 15 seconds max to load. But recently, it takes like 2 minutes just to load. However, once the app had loaded everything is as it should with video SD and HD running smooth and fast.I have a 6 Mbps line with the xbox running through the wireless N wifi-N attachment.

Any other xbox 360 netflix users experiencing anything similar to this?

I don't think it's my xbox 'cus everything else is fine. Could it be the netflix server?

I Just Got Netflix 2 days ago I have The Xbox 360 & the PS3 The PS3 loads flawlessly no interruption during the stream but the Xbox 360 interrupts me in the middle of my stream my bars bounce from 1 bar to 3 bars to 2 bars back to 1 bar & yes it takes 4ever to get Netflix to start on the Xbox 360 but I thought thats how the Xbox 360 was.

Source(s): PS3 vs Xbox 360 both wireless connection
  • pelzer

Netflix Xbox 360

Xbox 360 Netflix

Get Netflix Slow Support http://netflix.customer-supports.com/

No your not the only one. I'm having similar problems but my netflix account isn't loading at all on my xbox 360 either, but loaded earlier in the day. I doubt it has anything to do with my xbox or my connection because my box is fairly new and I have a very fast connection. Hopefully it's just temporarily down for maintenance or something.

Source(s): myself :)

As Bobby 2 said; delete Netflix saved games file. I had the same issue and this worked perfectly.

Having the same problem. Cant get past the Netfix Xbox live loading screen. I cleared out the cashe, deleted, downloaded, and reactivated the account. and still nothing.

• Wendy

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avrSz

it happens with me too , its because the netflix is becoming older on the 360 and it needs an update so just check for some updates that are available for your console.

Thank YOU!!! Deleting the saved games took mine from over 8 mins loading to under a minute on xbox360

• Leisha

you need faster internet 2mbps plan is enough to run good but you need more for HD