Why is Netflix app on Xbox 360 load so slow!?

Now this only happened recently, but i noticed that my netflix app is taking forever to load on the Xbox 360. Normally, it only takes 15 seconds max to load. But recently, it takes like 2 minutes just to load. However, once the app had loaded everything is as it should with video SD and HD running smooth and fast.I... show more Now this only happened recently, but i noticed that my netflix app is taking forever to load on the Xbox 360. Normally, it only takes 15 seconds max to load. But recently, it takes like 2 minutes just to load. However, once the app had loaded everything is as it should with video SD and HD running smooth and fast.I have a 6 Mbps line with the xbox running through the wireless N wifi-N attachment.

Any other xbox 360 netflix users experiencing anything similar to this?
I don't think it's my xbox 'cus everything else is fine. Could it be the netflix server?