girls do you think it attractive if a guy has a nice six pack abs and is toned?

just wondering trying to impress a girl i like and working on etting a good looking six pack abs and toned body

Depends on the girl. Lots of girls do like that thing but not all do. I myself don't really like that sort of thing, makes me feel like the guy loves himself a little too much. Showing off your personality is more important. Might sound like a cliche, but its true.

• Penny

If a guy was disgusted by my six-pack, I'd laugh and tell him to **** off. Frankly, I'd rather assume the guy is jealous. No guy I've managed to date has had a six-pack, and they work out like hell to get one. But I may as well have been born with mine because I still have it and it doesn't take me much work to keep it. Not much I can do about it except accept it.

It's nice but it's not all I look for in a guy. Actually, most of the guys that I've been attracted to DON'T have a six pack or a toned body, they're not fat. They're in shape, but not all muscly which kind of scares me sometimes. I don't like a guy who is only about his body and who's body totally looks airbrushed. I don't know, like I said I don't mind it, but thats usually not what kind of guys I like.

Personally? Not usually.... Well, about the six pack. Being toned is awesome!

Source(s): This girl I met a looong time ago. Her name's Marti!

well some girls like six packs some like brains but you don't have to achieve like a Hercules like physique but try to have a nice body and a great personality

To me, it doesn't really matter...although I'd like that a little bit. Hahaha :) With me, it just matters on what the person is like, his personality. But that's just my opinion. ;)

• Candy

YOU SERIOUSLY JUST MADE ME THROW UP! Muscles, especially "toned" are disgusting!!

it deff doesnt hurt ;P

but guys without a six pack & stuff can be just as attractive :]

answer mine please?:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201007...

Yeah definately!! :) What girl wouldn't like that? :D

oh yes! im single