angela t asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

does anyone know slimming world password w/c 28 June 2010?

I have just left group, and forgot to make a note of the password, tried texting my group leader, no reply..ggrrrrr, i desperately need to look up the syn value for something, somebody pls help..thankyou.

got my text through..no need to answer thankyou all anyway.

dont desire haters to comprehend approximately it, you're a HATER. you comprehend that it will make the haters happy so, you desire to deny them get admission to to it. this is hater. you desire some extra training, who cares approximately MJs existence is what it extremely is and the author can write and positioned up despite he needs, its a unfastened u . s .. its basically a e book anyhow, michael replaced into tried in a court of regulation by using his friends, after that its NOBODYS corporation, no one. and sorry, IMHO i think of paying off a new child molester, is morally a miles worse act than honestly molesting a new child, basically knowledgeable stable human beings will comprehend that. and that i dont even comprehend what i think approximately that subject and that i honestly dont care, i nevertheless like his music, and positively, he could have murdered those young ones and ate their penises, it does no longer impression my liking/disliking his music one bit. you non haters are disgracing him by using attempting to regulate what others could examine in concern they'll edge with an opposite view. does no longer you desire a guy or woman to source all avenues of counsel until now making a determination, or might you extremely they simply hear to you, or me, or their pal, or the information, and only circulate with despite the subsequent superb guy or woman instructed them, and not each and every of the info, fake made up stuff included?

Mango was issued last week and it should work for the next couple of weeks until Saturday 10th July.