Black magic White magic Gray magic?

This will be a little long bt I'm a bit confused.. You see my uncle was once very short tempered whe he started looking into magic and crystals and that sort of thing. He does things or has done things like.. Shrivelling a lemon with his mind, removing pain from someone with his mind and putting his hand/s... show more This will be a little long bt I'm a bit confused..
You see my uncle was once very short tempered whe he started looking into magic and crystals and that sort of thing.
He does things or has done things like..
Shrivelling a lemon with his mind, removing pain from someone with his mind and putting his hand/s over the hurt part and healing it(eg back pain)
he is very calm now and he always sees the good in things, he believes in the sir of thong eveyhing happens for a reason..
He is really into crystals and believes what they mean and has many.
One story is.. His Good friend wanted to buy a house but she didn't have too much money and the house was selling for around 300 thousand.. He went to the house and put "salt" or somehig like that around.. His friend or the house for 75 thousand.
Once one of my family members were joking around and stuck a pin through the eye o someone the family dislikes and he wen sort lf serious and said something ljmethats black magic, it will come back to you if you're not careful.. That sort of thing.
Also once another family member had trouble with work with this gut who was a real you know what, he gave them a necklace 2 days later he the famil member came to work and foun out the guy had a brain tumor. But the thing he gas the family member was not supposed to do that..
Once also a man was giving him a hard time and wouldn't leave off his property so something happed that guy ended up with a brain tumor..
Now he two last could be fluke but I'm not sure..

Anyway I'm interested in this and would Like to know what it is

10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!

I am very interested in this and would like to know what it is