My boyfriend is heavily into scat porn. Please help?

Hello everyone, I recently found out that my boyfriend is heavily into scat porn and it really disturbs me. I know that everybody has got their own little secrets and I don't mind him having this secret but what I found with his scat videos was a contact number and address of a place that would do scat if you... show more Hello everyone, I recently found out that my boyfriend is heavily into scat porn and it really disturbs me. I know that everybody has got their own little secrets and I don't mind him having this secret but what I found with his scat videos was a contact number and address of a place that would do scat if you call them. This is what has been worrying me. Before it was just him watching scat videos but now I fear he might go outside and seek it somewhere else? Or he might not because I'm guessing this kind of stuff must be expensive? My question is, am I in a relationship that would inevitably end up with me hurting? We have been together for years and he's an amazing guy and I didn't realize he was hiding a fetish. I cannot ask him about it because it would be too awkward. I'm just hoping he would tell me himself because if he does, he would gladly except him as he is but I really just don't want him going to that place.
Guys out there, what do you think? Do you think he would go try and fullfill his curiousity/obsession? What should I do? Will I definitely get hurt?
Update: The thing is, i was looking at his computer when i shouldn't have been. So that's why I cannot speak to him about it as I was snooping around. What should I do to bring this up?