Did the mask from the movie "Scream" ever scare you?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best answer

No, not really. I really liked it and dressed up as Scream for Halloween when I was 9. It even had the blood effect on the mask, which scared some little kids who walked pass by me.

• 4 years ago

Scary movies are no longer scary to me. They have become so deep into the more fantasy writing than into things that actually scare me. I think that the last movie that scared me was The Blair Witch Project....yes I know it wasn't real but at the time it came out in the theatres there was rumor and hype that it might be. It was scary because it dealt with things that could possibly happen. A small group of kids get lost in a forest, a maniacal killer is there with them, it was more frightening because it was something that could happen.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, but the masked one on the movie "Valentine" have always scare the blank out of me

• Nini
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Yes it did, it was really creepy and I hope I never see anyone coming after me with a mask like that on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yeah, when I was 8..

Back then, I just KNEW somebody in a scream mask was gonna kill me.

• 10 years ago

Nopeee I watched that movie when I was like 9 and it didnt scare me

• 10 years ago

not really..but skeet ulrich was a hottie!♥

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Yes, but not anymore:)

• 10 years ago

yeah and it still is creepy

• 10 years ago

um, no.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.