Did the mask from the movie "Scream" ever scare you?

No, not really. I really liked it and dressed up as Scream for Halloween when I was 9. It even had the blood effect on the mask, which scared some little kids who walked pass by me.

Scary movies are no longer scary to me. They have become so deep into the more fantasy writing than into things that actually scare me. I think that the last movie that scared me was The Blair Witch Project....yes I know it wasn't real but at the time it came out in the theatres there was rumor and hype that it might be. It was scary because it dealt with things that could possibly happen. A small group of kids get lost in a forest, a maniacal killer is there with them, it was more frightening because it was something that could happen.

No, but the masked one on the movie "Valentine" have always scare the blank out of me

• Nini

Yes it did, it was really creepy and I hope I never see anyone coming after me with a mask like that on.

Yeah, when I was 8..

Back then, I just KNEW somebody in a scream mask was gonna kill me.

Nopeee I watched that movie when I was like 9 and it didnt scare me

not really..but skeet ulrich was a hottie!♥

• ?

Yes, but not anymore:)

yeah and it still is creepy

um, no.