What do you think of LGBT people who don't support their own community?

I have a bisexual friend, who is repulsed by gay men and doesn't truly care about LGBT rights. She has a boyfriend but constantly checks out other girls, has a celebrity crush (Megan Fox) etc. On one hand, I realize that just because she is bisexual does not necessarily mean she has to go ahead and have the... show more I have a bisexual friend, who is repulsed by gay men and doesn't truly care about LGBT rights. She has a boyfriend but constantly checks out other girls, has a celebrity crush (Megan Fox) etc.

On one hand, I realize that just because she is bisexual does not necessarily mean she has to go ahead and have the exact same opinions as I do (I am a bisexual girl also), but on the other - it annoys me that she can so easily ignore all the bull$hit LGBT people have to deal with.

Comments? Musings?
Update: My friend is simply an example of a person who doesn't support their own community. My question wasn't for you to analyze her. I ask for your opinion on the type of person she is.

And no, we're not 14 years old.