promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Are you upset that Obama will only be able to serve 2 terms as President?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Thalia
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

That's fine, during his second term he will be declared president for life, so his second term will last 40 years.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Not at all. People say he is so great and that he is going to make such great changes, well I am still waiting. I also don't agree with many of his proposed changes. He is all talk and no action. It took him over 50 days to actually visit the oil spill in the gulf. People say that things take time and that he is dealing with some of the toughest times in American history? What do you think it was like to be president on 9/11 or in the great depression or pearl harbor? People disillusioned themselves with this idea that he would do everything he said and that he would be the most amazing president, they voted for what they wanted him to be not who he actually was.

• 1 decade ago

No, I agree that two terms is long enough for anyone to serve as President.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, and I am a liberal. I think it is important to have term limits for the president. It limits a presidents capability to become Imperial Super Leader for Life. In fact i think congress should be set to similar term limits. A seat in Congress should not be considered a career, I believe it only corrupts. It becomes less about doing the right thing for your constituency, and more about pleasing your campaign donors, and ensuring you will keep your seat.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Samm
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I am already upset knowing that it is still 2 more years for Obama to finish his only term!!

• Scott
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't think he is going to serve ANY terms....he is still campaigning instead of serving now.

• 1 decade ago

Correction; Obama will only be able to serve ONE term!

• HOSS
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I will bet you a dime to a dog turd he doesn't even get the Democratic nomination come 2012.

• Bizhen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I am upset that he can serve one.

• Not really no lol. I want a president, not a King.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.