Is water on Mars a liberal hoax?

I was reading this morning about the theory that huge oceans existed on mars billions of years ago.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/200...

But the idea that Mars is billions of years old doesn't work for the literal genesis story.

We have been told that this very same science community has made up evolution and global climate change for their own nefarious liberal agenda.. So does this theory also seek to destroy the fiber of America and how?

I am curious how this scientific theory fit's into Obama's communist plot for world domination..?

@M.A.D - why would i want to be an Aryan? It's not even a race. It's more a stateless fringe of thieves and gypsies unable to establish their own civilization, content with merely attaching themselves to other cultures. I am a quarter English though.

If U happen to be a white guy, you're just nothing more than a complete embarrassment to Aryans the globe over.

• Dan

You said the answer in your tirade. Genesis is NOT LITERAL.

Water is necessary for the formation of Earth-like life forms, the only kind we know of, maybe not for others.

The community trying to destroy the fiber of America is the Back looking literally Bible thumpers that have infected you.

Just as the Islamic radicals want the world to live in 700AD, the Bible Fundamentalists want to force us in 000AD. OK for a week but then YOU starve because you don't know to hunt , farm grind wheat , bake EVERY day. and there will be no internet to look the answers.

• Rob71

No, no, no. They made up MAN MADE global climate change. Also ever notice how the "theories" on evolution change every decade or so? So get back to me when they finalize their "theories" and accept the fact that climate change has always been a fact of life on this planet.

And 0bama's idiotic agenda is as ridiculous as their global warming agenda. Both involve somehow blaming the rich and "taxing" them to give to the lazy.

Love it. Didn't you get the memo, all of it is another plot to promote the atheist liberal communist agenda. Lol.

You know what my favorite thing about creation theory is? Time to create:

Earth - 1 day.

Humans - 1 day.

EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE - 1 day.

The funny thing is that even the people who wrote the Bible never meant it to be taken literally. So these people writing thousands of years ago were more advanced in thought than the ultra religious of today.

• I hippie Jesus am older than time, and I have gone skinny dipping on the oceans of mars.

Love the sarcasm...

LOL you're riot.

• Dina W

Your really trying to be witty, unfortunately you failed.

lol