I can't log onto facebook :(?

like half an hour ago i was on facebook and then it said something i wasn't really paying much attention to what it said, so it logged me off. i tried logging back on and now i can't... im on my sisters facebook and 100 of her friends are logged on... why cant i log onto mine? it doesn't say account... show more like half an hour ago i was on facebook and then it said something i wasn't really paying much attention to what it said, so it logged me off. i tried logging back on and now i can't... im on my sisters facebook and 100 of her friends are logged on... why cant i log onto mine? it doesn't say account disabled or anything when i try to log in though
Update: it's not taking over my life... i have pictures on my facebook that ive deleted and i really don't want to lose them...
Update 2: I have tried to go on my facebook sometimes it says account not available right now please try again later..... other times it'll go on my account but everything on my wall is gone