Will my sons father be able to see my son without a contact centre when this goes to court next month?

I split up wit my sons father a year ago because he was very immature drinking too much and on drugs and he kicked me and my 6 month old son out!! I was letting him see our son until he decided to freaten my family and I had to geth the police involved! So in the best interests of my son because he is a very... show more I split up wit my sons father a year ago because he was very immature drinking too much and on drugs and he kicked me and my 6 month old son out!! I was letting him see our son until he decided to freaten my family and I had to geth the police involved! So in the best interests of my son because he is a very controlling and verbally violent man!! He then moved away 350 miles away from us n myself and solicitor made an offer to him of seeing his son once a month for a few hours until he got to know his dad him now being 16 months old and then it being moved into a contacted centre he declined this but still wanting to see my son with me being there and also taking me to court in the mean time I let him see my son for the past few months with me being there for 3 days letting him in my house transporting him around until I realised he was disrapecting me and the I said that I would no longer run round for him and take his controllingness as he started to try to controll visits and where we were going etc I said if he wanted to see his son he needed to find his own transport he kicked off at me in front of our son and I had to leave his meeting him early because it up set my son!! He has a criminal record, he drinks night before seeing our son even tho asked not to and drink is a problem with him because it turns him nasty, he takes drugs, his controlling a verbally agressive and I don't see it in my sons best interests to be manipulated by this man who says his going to tell our son wen his older how evil I am!!he is very unstable n tried to kill himself before moving away he lies to his solicitors and says what I am saying is untrue, he is on the birth certificate! He wants access of having my son at his parent (who my son doesn't know) for the week end every two week, birthdays Nd Christmas and the two weeks out of the summer! I am his full time career and his parents live 200 miles away from me!!
Will a court give him unsupervised visits or will it have to go to a contact centre?? As I fear for my childs safety!! Please help!???!
Update: Thank u for ur help iv got evidence with the police as it's on record! I have evidence of things hee has said and written about me on the Internet I don't know if I can prove his drink and drug problem because the people he does that with will not give evidence for me as there his friends and family! Will... show more Thank u for ur help iv got evidence with the police as it's on record! I have evidence of things hee has said and written about me on the Internet I don't know if I can prove his drink and drug problem because the people he does that with will not give evidence for me as there his friends and family! Will this be enough as he is known as a liar I'm worried the court won't see through his lies and will believe him cos his very crafty lik that and it's not fair for my son his very advanced for his age and in a very good routine and I don't want him to put my son out of that and up set him.
Update 2: Thank u for ur help iv got evidence with the police as it's on record! I have evidence of things hee has said and written about me on the Internet I don't know if I can prove his drink and drug problem because the people he does that with will not give evidence for me as there his friends and family! Will... show more Thank u for ur help iv got evidence with the police as it's on record! I have evidence of things hee has said and written about me on the Internet I don't know if I can prove his drink and drug problem because the people he does that with will not give evidence for me as there his friends and family! Will this be enough as he is known as a liar I'm worried the court won't see through his lies and will believe him cos his very crafty lik that and it's not fair for my son his very advanced for his age and in a very good routine and I don't want him to put my son out of that and up set him.