Can someone answers this question about God?

I am not here to judge religious people, I still do not know what to believe and have had trouble figuring this out. If God is omnipotent (all powerful) and is all knowing, then how can people love him so much when he lets horrible things happen to people? Omnipotent means he has unlimited power, and all... show more I am not here to judge religious people, I still do not know what to believe and have had trouble figuring this out.

If God is omnipotent (all powerful) and is all knowing, then how can people love him so much when he lets horrible things happen to people? Omnipotent means he has unlimited power, and all knowing would imply that he knows how we all feel when horrible things happen (ex:genocide). So how can he let bad things happen when he can seemingly stop it with little effort? And how can someone love/follow him?

The only explanation I can come up with, is that our set of morals are not consistent with God's or they are not correct. At least if this was true, then we can say "will maybe it is more immoral to strip us of free will". But it seems to "convenient" to me.
Update: "when will you folks stop wearing yourselves out trying to figure out spiritual things with your carnal minds? When will you stop trying to disprove our Holy Creator with your tiny finite minds, as you go about blaming God for the evil things men do on this earth? Looks like you would all know by now that... show more "when will you folks stop wearing yourselves out trying to figure out spiritual things with your carnal minds? When will you stop trying to disprove our Holy Creator with your tiny finite minds, as you go about blaming God for the evil things men do on this earth?
Looks like you would all know by now that only other deceived folks like yourselves will fall for this trash."

I said im trying to figure this out. I wasnt bashing religious people. I just want some insight. If you give a reason and answer the questions that would be a much better argument than what you posted
Update 2: "Conclusion: The greater the free will given, the greater the capacity to love or hate something, the greater the effect of something good/bad happen. You can't have just have 1 side of the coin and not the other. You can't attribute the evil to God." I know you dont have to attribute the evil... show more "Conclusion: The greater the free will given, the greater the capacity to love or hate something, the greater the effect of something good/bad happen. You can't have just have 1 side of the coin and not the other. You can't attribute the evil to God."

I know you dont have to attribute the evil to God. I just think it makes him immoral. If he can easily stop a child from dying of cancer, why shouldn't he. It wasnt the childs "free will" or choice to die. Why would he place the child on earth just to take him/her back again. If he is all knowing than he would know that would happen and it would cause pain to the childs parents.

Also, Im curious. Does it say somewhere in the bible, why the rest of the human race is being punished for the sins of adam and eve?
Update 3: "God is everything, and all God does is keep balance between the two forces in existence. (ex: positive and negative) God is neither. God is beyond everything we know. We as humans are subjugated to what we are made of. People have the choice to experience what ever they want. Some people are more negative... show more "God is everything, and all God does is keep balance between the two forces in existence. (ex: positive and negative) God is neither. God is beyond everything we know. We as humans are subjugated to what we are made of. People have the choice to experience what ever they want. Some people are more negative than positive. The things we experience in life come from the people we cross paths with."

So why are there multiple interpretations of the bible where God is either cruel or not?