Dog Training techniques?

I know I asked this question 14 hours ago but I want to get more opinions from other people.
-----
What is your option on clicker training, traditional dog training, and their methods? What methods do you use to train your dog?
Update: Btw, I am not saying those are just one methods. I know you can put a little bit of everything into something that fits for the dog. Those are just the ones I hear the most. Pretty much I'm just asking about how you feel about the common ways people train dogs and what ways you train your dog. I never meant to... show more Btw, I am not saying those are just one methods. I know you can put a little bit of everything into something that fits for the dog. Those are just the ones I hear the most. Pretty much I'm just asking about how you feel about the common ways people train dogs and what ways you train your dog. I never meant to mean waht some people thought I meant.
Update 2: Also, I never meant to turn this into an argument thing, I actually really do want to know what people think and ways they train dogs...
Update 3: to Lynorre: yeah, I know about that show, but it really is not a good answer to my question.
Update 4: to Alisa: thanks. but that is off topic. lol